HOME

DISCOUNT FOR YOU NOW!!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wonder Forge 01027

Wonder Forge I Can Do That! Games: Cat in the Hat - I Can Do Th


Wonder Forge I Can Do That! Games: Cat in the Hat - I Can Do Th


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, Wonder Forge I Can Do That! Games: Cat in the Hat - I Can Do ThWonder Forge01027,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,Wonder Forge I Can Do That! Games: Cat in the Hat - I Can Do ThWonder Forge01027,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,Wonder Forge I Can Do That! Games: Cat in the Hat - I Can Do ThWonder Forge01027 Wonder Forge I Can Do That! Games: Cat in the Hat - I Can Do ThWonder Forge01027






Wonder Forge I Can Do That! Games: Cat in the Hat - I Can Do Th Overview


Wonder Forge I Can Do That! Games: Cat in the Hat - I Can Do That! DeluxeThe physical activity game that celebrates your child’s “I Can Do That! attitude!Jump into the fun and discover all the new things you can do! Flip over three cards to create a new challenge.Can you slide under the Trick-a-ma-stick with the boat on your head, or jump up and down with the cake between your elbows? There are hundreds of hilarious possibilities for endless hours of fun! Deluxe Edition features 12 bonus cards and sand timer for extra fun!Learning Fun- Helps kids discover their own abilities- Encourages self-confidence and self-esteem- Promotes early-reading skills- Gets kids up and on their feetfor full-body active fun!Product Contents- 1 Trick-a-ma-stick Foam Bar- 45 Activity Cards- 1 Sand Timer- 10 Game Pieces right out of The Cat in the Hat book by Dr. Seuss, including the Cake, Ball, Book, Fish, Gown, Fan, Rake, Toy Man, Boat and Dish- 1 Game Rules ManualNumber of Players: 2 to 4Product Dimensions: 15.8" x 2.6" x 10.5"Recommended Ages: 4 years & Up


Wonder Forge I Can Do That! Games: Cat in the Hat - I Can Do Th Feature


  • Deluxe Edition! Features 12 Bonus Cards, Sand Timer & extra game piece.
  • Includes Trick-a-ma-stick & 10 Playthings (Cake, Fish, Boat, Ball, Book, Gown, Fan, Toy Man, Rake, & Dish)
  • Helps kids discover their own abilities and encourages self-confidence
  • Game brings to life the beloved Dr. Seuss book giving kids a new and incredibly fun way to experience this classic Dr. Seuss story